When you grow so attached to the one you love, it’s inevitable that you come up with a nickname to call them. “Sweety” and “Love” are very common, but there are so many other cute nicknames for girls that you don’t have to stick with just one.
In fact, we have 150+ cute nicknames that you can call your girlfriend.
150+ AWESOME Names to Call Her on AWESOROO
1. Gorgeous – This is a name that is evergreen. Calling a woman gorgeous is always a good nickname.
2. Cute Pie – A name for the girl that is cute and sweet as pie.
3. Darling – A timeless name to call her at any age.
4. Cuddle Bug – The perfect name to call her when cuddling together and watching a movie.
5. Honey Bunch – Nothing is sweeter than honey, except your woman.
6. Bubble Butt – This is self-explanatory, but be careful: she may get mad.
7. Sweet Little Dumpling – A woman with a curvy figure that likes to show off her curves will appreciate this one.
8. Fruit Loop – A playful name that should be used with caution.
9. Kitten – Playful, cute and sweet describes her – and a kitten, of course.
10. Doll Face – Beautiful and flaw-free is what doll face means.
11. Angel Eyes – The eyes of an angel are something that every girl strives for, but they are meant only for your special lady.
12. Babe – A babe means a girl that is beautiful, so it describes her perfectly.
13. Dreamboat – She’s a boat filled with dreams.
14. Pancakes – A pet name with no real meaning.
15. Pet – Cute and cuddly just like she is.
16. Love of my Life – More of a beautiful saying than a real nickname.
17. Lover Girl – Old fashioned and cute. This is a great name that isn’t too mushy but still hits the right chords with any girl.
18. Honey Bunny – Sweet as honey, and cuddly and cute like a bunny.
19. Sweetheart – Your girl has a sweet heart, so remind her of it often.
20. Pumpkin – There is no real meaning to this name, but it is often used among couples.
21. Queen – She is the queen of your heart, so don’t let her forget it.
22. Juliet – The ideal name for the romantic. After all, you get to be Romeo.
23. Daisy – Bright as the sun, and delicate as a flower.
24. Happiness – She is what happiness means to you.
25. Boo – A new nickname that is adoring.
26. Button – Cute and small like a button.
27. Angel – There is no girl in the world that wouldn’t want to be called an angel.
28. Magic – A personal nickname that often relates to how you see her – like magic.
29. Donut – The choice for someone that is sweet and round.
30. Summer – Bright and radiant like the summer sun.
31. Bub – Gender neutral. Bub is the name to use when you are very comfortable being with her.
32. Diamond – Pure perfection with a smile that can rival even the world’s most beautiful jewel: a diamond.
33. Cinnamon – The girl that is so sweet and so good that the only word to call her is a spice often found in cakes and cinnamon buns.
34. Wifey – If she means a lot to you and you plan on getting married, “wifey” is a good choice.
35. Cinderella – The princess of your heart.
36. Hot-stuff – When she is looking hot and sexy, let her know with this nickname.
37. Sunshine – The light of your life and the warmth of your world.
38. Doodle Bug – If she is a painter or someone that likes to draw, you may call her “doodle bug.”
39. Cutie Patootie – An affectionate name for someone that is as cute as a button.
40. Flower Child – Meant for a woman that is a flower child: a person that loves the earth and wants nothing but peace.
41. Precious – A person so valuable that you never want them to leave.
42. Hot Mama – Another funny name to use when she is looking her best.
43. Bright Eyes – Eyes that are bright and beautiful deserve a fitting nickname, such as bright eyes.
44. Cookie – So sweet and good that you just want to eat her all up.
45. My All – If she means everything to you, this is the perfect name for her.
46. Lucky Charm – Does she bring you luck wherever you go? If so, she may just be your “lucky charm.”
47. Dream Girl – Is she the girl of your dreams? Of course, she is so you should tell her whenever you call her name.
48. Butterfly – The girl that has had a beautiful transformation in life.
49. Charming – If she is sweet and charming, you can tell her so.
50. Lamb – Sweet and undeniably cute.
51. Cupcake – The sweetest of the sweet.
52. Spring – Does she add color and happiness to your life?
53. Lemon – An exciting name for an exciting girl.
54. Adorable – A person that is so unbelievably cute.
55. Pooh – If she is a fan of Winnie the Pooh, she will appreciate this name.
56. Baby Girl – An affectionate name for her that is adoring, yet cute.
57. Rose – Precious, beautiful and delicate like a rose.
58. Hop – A cute name for someone that is fun and exciting.
59. Joy – The right name if she brings you happiness and joy.
60. Melody – A girl with a voice that sings a melody to your heart.
61. Baby Bear – If she likes to cuddle, you can call her baby bear.
62. Sprinkles – Colorful, fun and happy is what the name sprinkles indicates.
63. Cherry – Sweet and tasty just like a cherry.
64. Better Half – This is a nickname that is common. A person’s better half is their girlfriend or boyfriend that is better, prettier or sweeter than they are.
65. Snuggly – Someone so darn cute that all you want to do is snuggle with them.
66. Dove – Beautiful and innocent just like a white dove.
67. Peach – A vibrant and delicate woman that is sweet.
68. Fairy – The name for a younger girl that loves magic and romance.
69. Lil Dove – A play on the nickname “Dove.” The addition of “Lil” makes it a little cuter.
70. Blossom – The person that blossomed into your life, making it better than you could ever imagine.
71. Bitsy – Small and cute, bitsy is a name often heard in the south, and is both cute and welcomed.
72. Gum Drop – There is really no meaning behind this name, but it is used often.
73. Heart Throb – Meant for the teenage crowd. This is a person that makes everyone’s heart throb.
74. Giggles – If she has a laugh that is contagious, you can call her giggles.
75. Smiley – A name for the girl who can’t help but smile.
76. Gummie Bear – The meaning is kind of hidden in this one, but it is a cute name.
77. Dimples – Girls that have cute dimples when they smile should be told every day.
78. Cowgirl – Meant for the girl that lives in the south and may or may not have grown up on a farm or ranch.
79. Little Mama – Ideal for older ladies. This is a cute name for small moms or the older crowd.
80. Baby Angel – The girl that is your baby, yet an angel sent to you from heaven.
81. Princess – The fairytale princess that you always envisioned in life.
82. Chickadee – A cute name with no real meaning.
83. Sugar Plum – Sweet as sugar and delicate as a plum.
84. Main Squeeze – Often said as “you’re my main squeeze.” This nickname means she is your main woman.
85. Precious Angel – This is just like the precious nickname we discussed in the first half of this list but is a little sweeter with “angel’ added.
86. Sweetness – The girl that is so sweet, you call her sweetness.
87. Babylicious – A delicious girl that is all yours.
88. Sugar – A classic nickname for a girl that is sweet as sugar.
89. Sweet Thang – The name for the woman that is sexy.
90. Babette – A cute take on the classic “babe” pet name.
91. Toots – A name only to be used when you are in a long-term relationship.
92. Butthead – Playful in nature. Butthead is used when she is being a butthead.
93. Monkey Butt – This must only be used in the right situation.
94. Blue Eyes – This only works if you have a beautiful, blue-eyed girl in your life.
95. Cupid – The girl that has shot an arrow at your heart and stole it away.
96. Pebbles – Another adoring name with no real meaning.
97. Valentine – Every day you are with her is a reminder of your love.
98. Smoochy – If you love kissing her, smoochy is a great name.
99. Lovebird – Delicate like your love and cute as a bird.
100. Hottie – She is hot and sexy, so tell her.
101. Sweetie – A pet name that every person has heard before.
102. Twinkle – The name for the star in your life that brings a twinkle to your eyes.
103. Tulip – There is no particular meaning behind this nickname, but it is quite popular.
104. Yummy – The perfect word to say when she looks good enough to eat.
105. Sex Kitten – The perfect name for the frisky girl in your life. Just make sure that you never use this in front of her parents.
106. Pudding – Adorable and sweet. Pudding should only be used on girls that are confident.
107. Cookie – Cute and sweet.
108. Star – Bright and beautiful like the stars above.
109. Snowflake – She is pure and white as snow, and just as delicate.
110. Cream – A nickname with many meanings. This could mean the way she looks or tastes.
111. Honey Buns – A name with two meanings. She may be sweet like a honey bun, or her “buns” may look good.
112. Snookie – No, not the reality star. This is a name that is cute and adoring.
113. Lover – The name for the love of your life.
114. Ace – Another classic used for the woman that is the best in your life.
115. Buttercup – A name often used to describe a girl that is your buttercup.
116. Freckles – When a woman has freckles that are oh so cute, calling her freckles comes naturally.
117. Gillette – When a woman is the best a man can get, calling her Gillette will be a cute way to remind her.
118. Fantasy – A girl that is too good to be true.
119. Heaven – The name for a girl so perfect that nothing else but heaven can describe her.
120. Jelly Bean – No real meaning besides that she is sweet and cute.
121. Squirt – Meant for the girl that is much smaller than you. This is more playful than sweet.
122. Little Lady – Another classic. Calling her little lady is cute and sweet.
123. Hun – Simple and traditional.
124. Queenie – The name given to any woman that you want to be with forever.
125. Mi Amor – Adding a little twist with a word that is not in English.
126. Peanut – She is small and cute, so peanut is the perfect name for her.
127. Mouse – The ideal name for a girl that is quiet and shy.
128. Kitty – Just like the nickname “kitten.”
129. Meow – Another cat reference for the frisky woman in your life.
130. Superstar – She may not be famous, but she is a superstar in your eyes.
131. Pussycat – A frisky name for a frisky woman.
132. Soulmate – A name that doesn’t need a description.
133. Sugar Lips – The kisses she gives you are as sweet and tasty as sugar.
134. Gem – Priceless and beautiful in every way.
135. Saint – A woman so pure and innocent, she must be a saint.
136. Chica – Playful and fun. Chica can be used at any time in a relationship.
137. Minnie – Just like Disney’s Minnie, she is perfect in every way.
138. Pookie – No real meaning, but it is cute.
139. Bella – “Beautiful” in Italian. This is another adoring nickname for her.
140. Snuggles – The name for the girl that loves to snuggle in bed with you.
141. Treasure – A life filled with happiness and riches is what her love means to you.
142. Passion – She brings passion into your life.
143. Spirit – If she means the world to you, then spirit is the perfect name.
144. Jewel – Precious and beautiful like a jewel.
145. Pearl – Innocent and precious.
146. Prize – The name to give her when she is your number 1.
147. Flame – A woman who has an essence as bright and radiant as a flame.
148. Temptress – Frisky, fun, and tempting. This name is ideal in the bedroom, or when you’re really flirting.
149. Sweet Pea – A name heard a million times. Often, this name refers to a person that is small and sweet.
150. Firecracker – Filled with passion and excitement.
Note: Some of these names are best used for special occasions. You don’t want to call her hot-stuff in front of her family or call her bubble butt when you’re in the middle of a crowd.
You might want to read as well:
4 COOL Tips to Choose the Best Nickname for Her
- Age matters – You have to think about her age with some of the names used. You would never call a younger girl your “old lady,” or call a girl you just started dating “wifey.”
- Consider privacy – Some names are best used when you’re alone. Never call her a “sex kitten” in front of her parents, or you’ll find yourself single.
- Mix it up – Try to alternate names, and use the sweetest names sparsely so that they hold their cute meaning.
- Avoid hurting her – Some cute names can backfire and be a little mean. Calling her pancakes if her breasts are small won’t work well!
Honestly, you want to call her the right nickname in the moment. Don’t go into the night with a plan of the cutest name you could think of because it will likely backfire!
So, did you find the right nickname for girlfriend? Let us know in the comment section below!