It’s your grandma´s birthday! Whether you’re best friends or not so close, it’s important to send her a thoughtful message on this special day.
Do not worry as we’ve got you covered! Let your Nana know how much she means to you by sending her one of our 150+ best happy birthday wishes and quotes.
We give you some cute messages, some funny, some birthday poems and some for a grandma-in-heaven as well.
CUTE & SWEET HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA QUOTES
CHOOSE ONE FROM THE LIST BELOW:
1. “Thousands of bright suns are not equal to the light which you bring, Grandma. May your birthday be full of light and music, just like you. Happy birthday!”
2. “Grandma, when I look at your wrinkles, I find it so amazing. I’m just wondering that how beautiful your life was and obviously, you look almost the same till now. Wishing you a happy bday.”
3. “I can still remember those days when you used to read bedtime stories to me as a child. I can still feel your presence beside me. This birthday message is to my grandmother, with love and respect, on her special day.”
4. “I always felt like I was in the heaven because you always treated me like a princess. Wishing you a wonderful bday.”
5. “Here’s to a wonderful woman on a wonderful day. Happy birthday, Grandma!”
6. “Whether it’s your 60th, 80th, or 100th birthday, you look as beautiful as ever, Granny. Happy birthday to a splendid woman!”
7. “I love you, Grandma. Happy Birthday!”
8. “I am so proud to have such an amazing person like you as my grandma. Happy birthday to you!”
9. “Happy birthday to one of the few people in my life whose birthday I don’t need social media to remind me of.”
10. “A grandmother like you is surely sent from heaven to us by God to teach us how valuable life is. Celebrate your special day with joy. Happy birthday!”
11. “We are blessed because we have a grandma like you. Your mere presence is a breath of fresh air. Happy birthday, Grandma!”
12. “Happy Birthday, Grandma! Here is to the woman who brings a smile to my face, even when I don’t think I can be happy, again! Here is to someone with inherent goodness!”
13. “You are my idol, and if I grow up to be a fraction of the woman you are, I’ll consider myself successful. Here’s to you, Grandma. Happy birthday!”
14. “Happy Birthday, Grandma! On this day, I hope that you feel special! I hope that you receive everything that you have always wanted!”
15. “Can we ever thank you enough for what you have done for us? Can we ever repay you for the love which you have bestowed upon us? Never! But this won’t stop us from trying our hardest. Happy birthday to the woman who has given us everything. We love you!”
16. “Thank you, Granny, for all the stories in which the good has triumphed over the bad, where the people with bad habits got punished, and where the wicked have gotten their lessons. They’ve all helped me to grow into a good, compassionate person just like you. Thank you for all the lessons. Happy birthday, Grandma!”
17. “Happy Birthday to my grandma! You are the sweetest, kindest woman that I know! Enjoy this day, knowing that you are loved by me!”
18. “Dear Grandma, I am sending you a big hug on your birthday! Here’s to you, and I hope that you’ll be in good shape and health for many more years to come. Happy birthday!”
19. “When I look at your eyes, I find that our eyes have so much resemblance. I wish I could inherit more of your qualities. Happy birthday, grandma.”
20. “Thank you for all the years, all the stories, all the lessons, and all the memories. Here’s to many more with you, Grandma. Happy birthday!”
21. “I am a big fan of yours, Grandma. Simply put: you are awesome. I wish you a happy and joyous birthday!”
22. “May your birthday make you rejoice, Grandma! May you feel all of the love that your family and friends have for you!”
23. “You are not only great as a grandmother but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family but to everyone else. I wish a fantastic birthday to a fantastic person and, of course, an awesome grandma!”
24. “Happy Birthday to the sweetest Grandma in the world! You are magnificent. Enjoy your special day!”
25. “You’ve taught and shown me kindness, patience, and love. I am the person I am today because of you. Thank you, Grandma. Happy birthday!”
26. “Many wishes for full health and vigor to you for many more years to come. Here’s to you and a super fantastic birthday, Grandma!”
27. “I’ve never felt alone because you are always beside me. You are my strength and the most perfect companion. Thank you, grandma. Wishing you a very best birthday.”
28. “You deserve nothing but all the love and happiness life has to give to a woman as wonderful as yourself. Happy birthday to the best grandma in the world!”
29. “There are so many matches between us. I believe I inherited so many things like your eyes, personality, attitude, and wisdom. I wish I could grow up like you, grandma. Happy birthday.”
30. “Grandma, there’s definitely something special about you — everyone around you falls in love with you immediately. A very happy birthday to a very special lady in my life!”
31. “Granny, your life is really so awesome because it has the epitome, of what real happiness is. Wishing you a wonderful birthday.”
32. “Wishing my luminous grandma, a Happy Birthday! May your presence continue to light the lives of all who know you!”
33. “There is not a single day I don’t think about you and all that you’ve done for me. Happy birthday, dear granny!”
34. “Your love, your affection has never let any sadness or sorrow to reach me. I’m so grateful to you, grandma. Best bday.”
35. “I’ll never forget all the kind words and encouragements that you’ve given to me as a child during my failures and low days. Thank you very much for all you have done for me and our family. We love you, Grandma!”
36. “You are a part of all of my most favorite chapters of the book of my life, Grandma. I hope your birthday is just as memorable as you’ve made a life for me. Happy birthday! Thanks for all the wonderful memories. Many, many more to come.”
37. “I know grandma that your recipe cannot be created because I might find all the ingredients you put in any supermarket, but the amount of love you put in it is obviously irreplaceable. Enjoy your special day, grandma.”
38. “Here’s to many, many more years of perfect health and happiness to you on your special day, Grandma. May all of your days be pleasant and full of joy and happiness, just like you!”
39. “My lovely grandma… you are so expert in almost all kinds of work like pampering, advising, shopping, baking, knitting, gardening, knitting. Happy birthday.”
40. “It is impossible to find another granny better than you. Not that I’ve tried — why would I? I already have the best. Happy birthday to my favorite grandmother!”
41. “Grandma, if I were a songwriter, I’d write a thousand songs for you. If I were a poet, I’d write a thousand poems for you because you mean the world to me. Happy birthday. I love you.”
42. “Grandma, your accomplishments have shown me that I can do anything that I set my mind to! As you celebrate your birthday, think about all of the things that you still wish to do, and go do them!”
43. “You’re more than just a grandma to me. You’re my hero, my friend, and my role model. I love you so much I can’t express it in words. Have a glorious birthday, grandma.”
44. “Happy birthday, dear grandma. Love and hugs!”
45. “Granny, you’re my angel, and I love you so much for that. Happy birthday.”
46. “Despite the saying that nothing lasts forever, I want to assure you that my love for you is everlasting. I love you, grandma. Have a birthday that is as lovely and as glorious as you are.”
47. “I would change a lot of things in my life if I had the power to do so. However, the one thing I wouldn’t change in my life is you, my sweet and loving grandma. Have a beautiful birthday.”
48. “Wishing my wonderful grandma, a Happy Birthday! You are the most important member of our family! You are the one that holds us together!”
49. “When times get really tough, and everything around me seems to be making no sense, the one person I can always count on is you, grandma. Thank you so much. Happy birthday.”
50. “Happy Birthday, Grandma! You push me to be the best! Today, I would like to do the same for you. Whatever you want to do, go and do it! Make it happen! Nothing can stop you!”
51. “Wishing a magical birthday to the most fabulous grandma in the universe. You’re simply the best, grandma. Best wishes on your birthday.”
52. “Because of how loving and caring you are, I wish you the happiest of birthdays, grandma. Thank you for shaping me into who I have become today.”
53. “Grandma, may you have a great birthday! May it measure up to the person who you truly are! May it shine brightly and fill you with everlasting joy!”
54. “I am the luckiest grandchild in the world because God has blessed me with the world’s most wonderful granny. You are my everything, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t give up to put a smile on your face. Many happy returns, granny.”
55. “When I look at you, grandma, all I see is a beautiful, loving, caring woman, who has lived her life to the fullest. Have a magical birthday, grandma, knowing that you’re cherished.”
56. “Happy Birthday, grandma!”
57. “I am the luckiest person in the world simply because I have such a wonderful granny like you. Happy birthday.”
58. “Grandma, you are the rare jewel in our family! There is no one more devoted to providing love, hope, and comfort to all of us! May you receive a multitude of heartfelt wishes on your most, special day!”
59. “Grandma, for your birthday, I would like to ask for God’s amazing blessings in your life. May you always know happiness and peace. Happy birthday, grandma.”
60. “Happy Birthday, Grandma! Although I know that it has been a difficult year for you, I also know that you are a survivor! Grandma, you have the inner strength to go on, when many others would not be able to! May you have a birthday that reminds you of your courage, and to always have hope!”
61. “The greatest gift I ever received from my parents is as soft as silk, hard as a diamond, strong as steel, warm as a Canada Goose coat and loving as a Valentine. It’s you, Grandma. Happy birthday!”
62. “Happy birthday, my darling Grandma! You’ve taught me so many life lessons — just by example — but they can all be summed up in three words: love, friendship, and kindness. What a beautiful legacy.”
63. “Grandma, you’ve left me with a legacy of truth, joy, compassion and, above all, love — everything that really matters in life. Thank you. May your birthday leave you with even more of these precious gifts!”
64. “Whenever your birthday comes around, I’m not reminded about your age. I think once again, with awe, about everything you’ve accomplished during your lifetime. You’re truly amazing. Have an amazingly special day!”
65. “Happy birthday. The older I get, the more blessed I feel to have you as my grandma, and the more I realize just how special you are.”
66. “Happy birthday, Grandma! I love you so much for so many reasons, but the biggest one is that you’re the way you’re supposed to be: you.”
67. “Between us will always be love at first sight. Have a lovely birthday Grandmother.”
68. “Happy birthday, Grandma! Out of all the people I know, you are undoubtedly the most incredible. It’s not just because you’re my grandmother — it’s also because you’re an incredible woman, nurturer, mentor, comforter, caregiver, organizer, chauffeur, cheerleader, and friend.”
69. “I know that you hold me in a special place in your heart. I want you to know that you are holding a special place in mine too!”
70. “You’re more than a Grandmother to me. You are an inspiration, a true role model. I love you, Grandma! Happy birthday!”
FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES & QUOTES FOR NANA
CHOOSE ONE FROM THE LIST BELOW:
1. “Happy Birthday, Grandma! May your dentures stay in your mouth, when you bite into your birthday cake! May you dance without needing a hip replacement, tomorrow!”
2. “If most women were to age gracefully like you, grandma, then companies that produce beauty care products would be out of business by now. Happy birthday.”
3. “Happy 100th Birthday, Grandma! Don’t deny it! I know how old you really are!”
4. “I want to tell the world that if there were a Miss Universe pageant for grannies, you, my beautiful granny would have no trouble taking the crown. Have a blast, granny.”
5. “Grandma, I hope you see all the beauty around you and smile while you still have teeth. Have a wonderful birthday.”
6. “Grandma, you know I’ll always be by your side no matter what. Heck, I’ll even be right by your side to help you mourn the death of your youth. Happy birthday.”
7. “Wishing the world’s greatest grandmother a super duper happy birthday. We love you so much.”
8. “Cheer up, grandma. Old age is something which doesn’t last long. Just kidding! Have a very wonderful birthday.”
9. “All those years you taught me countless lessons of life. May your birthday make you feel like the 18th years old woman!”
10. “At this age, I can say with absolute certainty that you are now officially too old to ever die young. Have a marvelous birthday, grandma!”
11. “Grandma, in case you forgot, I want to use this message to remind you that it is your birthday today!”
12. “My sweet Grandma, I wish you to be always happy and healthy as today! Happy birthday my beloved old woman!”
13. “Grandma, did you know that you are a 16-year-old girl who finds herself in the body of an old woman?! Well, now you know, let the party begin. You and I are going to boogey like there’s no tomorrow! Happy birthday.”
14. “Happy birthday, Granny! An amazing grandmother like you doesn’t grow on trees — just on us. We love you more than we can ever express in this birthday wish.”
15. “How I wish a genie would magically transform me to your walking stick so that I can walk with you all the time, grandma. Happy birthday.”
16. “It’s your birthday, Grandma! Here is to cover up all the wrinkles, and the arms! Please don’t forget to cover up your arms!”
17. “Dear Grandma, between us, even though there is a multi-generation gap, I look forward to hearing stories while laying in your lap.”
18. “Happy birthday, grandma. May you live to be so old you can’t boast of even a single tooth.”
19. “It is in my blood to be humble and nice because that´s always been my grandma´s advice! Happy Birthday, Grandma!”
20. “Grandma, may God keep blessing you with good fortune, and may your abundant good fortune keep making your enemies miserable. Happy birthday.”
21. “To the old lady who is my father’s mother, Happy Birthday! May this be the first day that you use a watch, instead of a sundial! May you ride in a car, instead of a horse-drawn carriage!”
22. “A hundred candles to light up your birthday cake would not equal how much light you bring into our lives. We love you, dear Grandma! Happy birthday!”
23. “When I realized that it was your birthday, Grandma, I was shocked! The number of years you have accumulated left me speechless! Happy Birthday, oldie!”
24. “Happy birthday to the worlds most nicest ever Nana. Big, BIG, hugs!”
25. “Yay! Grandma, you have reached that point in life where you bid farewell to full price and welcome senior citizen discounts. Hmm… how I envy you! Happy birthday.”
26. “Grandma, on your birthday, I wish to express my condolences to you for aging. Happy birthday.”
27. “Happy birthday, Granny! Your birthday is so special that it should be a national holiday called “World’s Most Amazing Grandma Day,” so everyone — not just our family — can celebrate how amazing you are!”
28. “Oh, to be old! I’m glad that I don’t have to worry about that for many years! Happy Birthday, Grandma!”
29. “GLAM-MA (n): a woman whose children had children but she is far too gorgeous and glamorous to simply be called grandma. Happy Birthday!”
30. “Happy birthday, grandma. I love you more than Jet Li loves kung fu, and the guy really loves kung fu!”
BIRTHDAY POEMS FOR GRANDMOTHER
CHOOSE ONE FROM THE LIST BELOW:
1. “What would our family do,
If we weren’t blessed with a grandmother like you.
From where would we seek advice,
If it weren’t for your wisdom, so calm and nice.
Who would we go to, when we face trouble,
If it weren’t for your warm hugs that made our happiness double.
Thank you, grandma, for always being around,
If it weren’t for you, in our own mistakes, we would have drowned.
2. “Another year goes by,
People go away and say bye.
But you’re always there,
We can always be a pair.
So have a good birthday, to you from me,
Be the great person, for all the world to see!”
3. “Even this gift, card, and flowers can never remotely convey,
How much you mean to me in every little way.
Thanks for understanding me when I was understood by no other,
You have been undoubtedly the world’s best grandmother!
4. “Fairy buns and cherry scones,
River walks and skipping stones,
Through the forest, for a walk,
Sit for ages, just to talk.
Learned to knit and sew with thread,
Storytime, tucked up in bed,
These memories forever mine
I love you, Grandma, for all time.
Have A Happy Birthday!”
5. “When I was small you held my hand,
When I grew a little, you played with me in the sand.
Then I grew up a little bit more
I realized how much love for me, you had in store.
Now I have become a big girl,
I realize that I love you more than anyone in the world.
Happy birthday, grandma.”
6. “From you, I have learned all the secrets of life,
how to bake cookies and be a good wife.
To me, you are a miracle of wisdom and charm,
the strength of a woman growing up on the farm.
You teach me the values that you hold so dear
that life is worth living, and there is nothing to fear!
Happy Birthday, Grandma!”
7. “You’re such a special person so here’s a card to say …
Thanks for all the joy you bring and have a HAPPY DAY!
With Love Today And Always.”
8. “A woman so graceful,
So fine and beautiful,
A woman with a penchant,
For everything elegant,
A woman with poise,
And refined choice,
My dear grandmother,
Like you, there is no other.
9. “You’ll have a perfect birthday,
if these wishes all come true …
Because they’re hoping for a day,
that’s special, just like you.
10. “You are the timekeeper to all I’ve not known,
teaching me lessons since I have grown.
I wish to be like you as I grow older,
to keep a warm heart and never let it get colder.
I’m so happy to have you so close and so wise,
and for many more birthdays to bring tears to our eyes.
Happy Birthday, Grandma!”
11. “I hope you enjoy your Birthday may it be, the best you’ve ever had …
The kind that you’ll look back on with a smile because you’re glad.
As you count the happy total of years, you share with friends …
For the wealth of their affection is a joy that never ends.”
12. “May today be happy and special for you …
bringing with it, many joys no matter what you do.
And I hope today is filled with happiness …
With the years ahead filled with great success.
Enjoy your special day.”
13. “Soft and tender is her heart,
Yet she is crackling wise and uber smart.
Sweet and affectionate are her ways,
To listen to her advice it always pays.
Happy birthday, Grandma.”
14. “This comes to tell you, you are the best …
A wonderful Grandma no contest!
And also to wish you, all the best but mostly, to let you know …
That you are loved, so much more than this card could show!
Have A Great Day.”
15. “For your cookies and your cooking,
for your laughter and your singing,
for your stories and your love,
I want to wish you the happiest of days
as we celebrate your wonderful ways.
Happy birthday, Grandma!”
16. “You’re FAB and ACE, so this is just to say …
You’re simply the best Grandma in every single way.
17. “Hearts are warm at Birthday times and thoughts are ever new …
Of special people in our lives so wonderful, just like you.
And hearts are filled with memories which grow from year to year …
Making times like this more special and loved ones still more dear.”
18. “Dear grandma… Never-ending is your life’s vision,
Still vivid is your imagination.
Timeless is your vintage fashion,
Endless is for you, our affection.
Your life is sheer motivation,
To live our own, sans frustration,
Still strong, is your determination,
Don’t ever stop being an inspiration.
19. “Every wish for happiness that’s made, all year for you …
Is wished again with worlds of love when your Birthday is due.
And then an extra wish is mad for everything that’s best …
To hope the coming year ahead will be your happiest.”
20. “You’re not only a wonderful Mother; you’re a wonderful Grandma too …
No wonder this brings twice the wishes for happiness, always for you.
21. “You’re the one who’s there to listen at any time of day …
And whose gentle understanding always seemed to show the way.
Be happy on this special day Granny enjoy everything you do …
Because if anyone deserves the best then, of course, it must be YOU.
Happy Birthday Granny”
22. “This wish is sent, just for you especially to say …
May your Birthday be full of fun in every single way.
And hope the coming year is really happy, too …
One that brings surprises and special times for you.
With Lots Of Love”
23. “Grandmothers are fun,
Because they love you a ton.
Grandmothers are nice,
Because they are full of surprise.
Grandmothers are sweet,
They always bring you many a treat.
Grandmothers are the best,
Because they put all your worries to rest.
Happy birthday, dear grandma!”
24. “Think of someone special someone dear to you …
A memory that you cherish a dream you hope comes true.
Then think of every happiness that could come your way …
Then you’ll know what’s wished for you today and every day.
With Love For A Happy Birthday”
25. “This message comes on your birthday as a way to let you know …
The gratitude that’s always felt for the love, you always show.
26. “A woman so wonderful with sophisticated grace,
With a great sense of humor and a beautiful face.
A woman like wine getting better with age,
Whose love is important with the wisdom of a sage.
Is obviously my grandma, not banana
And today is the birthday of the best Nana.”
27. “Your Birthday is a loving time and time for wishing, too …
All the joy and happiness so well deserved for you.
It’s also time to wish you from the bottom of my heart …
A Year that is wonderful right from the very start.”
28 “A grandmother’s smile is like a candle’s flame.
The darkness of sorrow it can easily tame.
A grandma’s tender hug is like a balm to the heart,
Even after a weary day, it can give a head start.
A grandma’s advice is like a secret key,
To living life without stress and anxiety.
29. “Happy Birthday Grandma With Love
Wishing you so much love way more than you can guess …
And then a year, that will bring even more, happiness!
You’re So Special! Lots Of Love”
30. “Another year has gone by, another birthday and a cake,
Another day of surprises with joy left in its wake.
Happy Birthday, sweet Grandma happy Birthday today,
May this upcoming year be full of laughter and play.”
BIRTHDAY WISHES & QUOTES FOR GRANNY IN HEAVEN
CHOOSE ONE FROM THE LIST BELOW:
1. “Best birthday to my guardian angel in heaven… I call her my grandma.”
2. “Rejoice! Someone is celebrating a birthday in heaven, and that person is so dear to me. The angels are certainly rejoicing in heaven now, just as her entire family is here on earth, happy birthday in heaven, my dear grandma!”
3. “Happy Birthday my angel grandmother.”
4. “On this birthday of yours, I want you to know that you have been such an amazing person. Thank you for you never let me down. You are the best friend I ever have, and I will forever be grateful for I have known you, have a wonderful birthday, grandma!”
5. “If tears can build a stairway and the memories a lane, then I will walk right up to you in heaven and take you back home again.”
6. “Best bday, in heaven, granny… I miss you more and more each day, more than words can say.”
7. “Dear grandma, thank you for you molded me into a real gentleman. You may be generations older, but in a lot of ways, we are the same. As we celebrate your birthday, I shed a tear in the sadness of not being able to hang out with you, wonderful birthday!”
8. “May the angels sing to you in the most joyous way. Happy bday in heaven, my lovely Nana!”
9. “I certainly miss you on this birthday of yours, my dear grandma. Your photo has not moved from my bedside. Your memories never die, but they just came to an abrupt end. There is just so much more I know I should have said. But all I want to say is a happy birthday; I miss you!”
10. “My dearest grandmother, it’s your birthday today, and although you are not here, I want to wish you a wonderful bday there in heaven.”
11. “It’s sad that you were taken from us too soon. I still wish you a very happy birthday even if I feel like I am talking to the moon.”
12. “Grandmothers like you are truly made in heaven. If I will live my life for a thousand times, I will wish that you will be my granny each time, best bday in heaven nana!”
13. “Today is your birthday in heaven above. I am sending my blessings on the wings of a dove, not only for today but every day hereof, I think of you always, my dear granny!”
14. “Thinking of you on this birthday of yours… I miss you so much, but I know you are already happy there and that thought makes me feel better best bday!”
15. “Here’s sending you a very special birthday wish to heaven. May all of your heavenly wishes come true! We miss you so much, happy bday!”
16. “Best bday in heaven to someone who is so dear to me… I hope that all of the angles are now singing happy birthday to you.”
17. “Best birthday in heaven to the most amazing granny ever… We miss you so much, and we will never forget all the wonderful memories we have spent together. May you have fun in heaven celebrating your birthday, we love you!”
18. “Although we miss you each and every day, the sadness seems to hit us even more now that it is your birthday. We only wish nothing but happiness wherever you are now, wonderful birthday, dear grandma!”
19. “My ever dearest grandmom, on this special day of yours, I want you to know that we miss you a lot. As you dance and rejoice in heaven, we are here celebrating on earth. Have the best birthday grandmother; we miss you so much!”
20. “Today a very special event is taking place in heaven, and that is because it’s my grandmother’s birthday – the best granny in the world! And even though she’s no longer here, we sure will celebrate this day with lots of fun, happy bday granny!”